Three suspects arrested after 'brutal' murder of 32-year-old man

Adrian Keise, 32 died of stab wounds after a confrontation in London in the early hours of Saturday, October 29.

Three suspects arrested after ‘brutal’ murder of 32-year-old man in London Met Police

Three men have been arrested in connection with the murder of a man who was stabbed to death after an altercation between two groups of men outside a restaurant in London.

Adrian Keise, 32, from Lambeth, died after a confrontation near the Cubana close to Waterloo Station in the early hours of Saturday, October 29.

A 20-year-old man was arrested on Wednesday and two other men, aged 23 and 19, were arrested on Thursday.

Metropolitan police said that all three were arrested on suspicion of murder and all remain in custody.

Detective chief inspector Brian Howie, from the Met’s Specialist Crime Command, said: “It is now nearly a week since Adrian was brutally attacked and killed.

“These arrests demonstrate this investigation is making progress but I still need witnesses and information about the attack.

“If you were in the area of Lower Marsh Street in the early hours of Saturday October 29 and saw the incident that led to Adrian being stabbed, or if you have information that could help this investigation, then I urge you to get in contact.

“Detectives, along with local officers, will also be down at the scene on Friday night to appeal for witnesses.

“If you can help, or have any concerns, then please speak to them.”

Officers had been called to Lower Marsh Street at 2.15am on October 29 to reports of a stabbing.

Around 15 minutes later, Mr Keise was found near a block of flats in Frazier Street.

London Ambulance Service paramedics treated him at the scene and he was rushed to hospital, but died a short time later.

The force spokesman said: “A post-mortem examination has taken place and given the cause of death as stab injuries.”

They added that Mr Keise’s family was being supported by specially trained officers.