A man has been taken to hospital after a blaze broke out at a flat in Glasgow.
Emergency crews were alerted to the fire in the fourth-floor property of the building on Tinwald Path shortly after 8pm on Sunday night.
Firefighters battled to extinguish the blaze and one man was taken to Queen Elizabeth University Hospital for treatment for smoke inhalation.
A Scottish Fire and Rescue Service spokesperson said: “We were alerted at 8.17pm on Sunday, March 20, to reports of a fire within a fourth floor flat in an eight-storey block of flats in Tinwald Path, Glasgow.
“Operations control immediately mobilised five fire engines to the location and firefighters extinguished the fire.
“One casualty was treated for the effects of smoke inhalation and handed over to the care of the Scottish Ambulance Service.
“Crews left the scene after ensuring the area was made safe.”
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country