A fire has broken out with smoke billowing from the roof of a well-known Aberdeen restaurant.
Skene Street was closed off as firefighters tackled the blaze near the Nargile after being called to the scene at 3.49pm on Tuesday.
It is reported that the fire is in the flat above the Turkish restaurant.
Police were called to assist the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service at the fire and road closures were put in place while emergency services responded to the blaze.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service confirmed it dispatched three pumps to tackle the blaze in the two-storey building.
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country