A converted tower house dating back to 1880 has gone on sale in Edinburgh.
Surrounded incongruously by new build homes, the C-listed building on Pikes Pool Drive was formerly part of Kirkliston distillery before it closed in 1920.
It has since been developed into residential use as a contemporary five-floor, three-bedroom home with a balcony and gardens to the front, side and rear with an outdoor terrace.
The interior of the home comprises an entrance hallway, WC, dining kitchen, family room, utility room, two double bedrooms, shower room and main bedroom with en-suite bathroom.
Private parking bays and on-street parking are available.
The property can be viewed on ESPC.