Take That has announced their return to the stage with a huge tour that will see them play 29 dates across the UK and Ireland.
‘This Life On Tour’ will see Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen take to the stage across 15 cities including Glasgow.
Much to the delight of fans the band will be playing not one, but three shows at Glasgow’s OVO Hydro next May.
The tour comes after the band released their first original single in four years titled Windows. The song is set to feature on their upcoming ninth studio album This Life.
Fans were left buzzing when the group’s official logo was projected on venues across the UK, hinting that a stadium tour was coming ahead of the big announcement.
The band will be joined by Olly Murs who will open for them across all of their tour dates.
How to get tickets
OVO Hydro will host a presale event set to commence at 9.30am on Wednesday, September 27.
General sale for tickets will begin at 9.30am on Friday, September 29 and will be available via Ticketmaster.
Take That tour 2024 dates
- Saturday, April 13 – Sheffield, Utilita Arena
- Sunday, April 14 – Sheffield, Utilita Arena
- Friday, April 19 – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Saturday, April 20 – Leeds, First Direct Arena
- Monday, April 22 – Dublin, 3Arena
- Tuesday, April 23 – Dublin, 3Arena
- Thursday, April 25 London, The O2
- Friday, April 26 – London, The O2
- Saturday, April 27 – London, The O2
- Tuesday, April 30 – London, The O2
- Friday, May 3 – Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- Saturday, May 4 – Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- Sunday, May 5 – Glasgow, OVO Hydro
- Tuesday, May 7 – Manchester, Co-op Live
- Wednesday, May 8 – Manchester, Co-op Live
- Friday, May 10 – Manchester, Co-op Live
- Saturday, May 11 – Manchester, Co-op Live
- Tuesday, May 14 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Wednesday, May 15 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Friday, May 17 – Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Saturday, May – 18 Birmingham, Utilita Arena
- Friday, May 24 – Middlesbrough, Riverside Stadium
- Sunday, May 26 – Nottingham, The City Ground Stadium
- Tuesday, May 28 – Norwich, Carrow Road Stadium
- Thursday, May 30 – Milton Keynes, Stadium MK
- Saturday, June 1 – Southampton, St Mary’s Stadium
- Tuesday, June 4 – Plymouth, Home Park Stadium
- Thursday, June 6 – Swansea, Swansea.com Stadium
- Saturday, June 7 – Bristol, Ashton Gate Stadium
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country