A Scottish Come Dine with Me winner accused of stalking appeared in court on Thursday after answering a warrant for her arrest.
Lucy Haughey, 43, was allegedly abusive towards the woman in Glasgow’s Queen’s Park between October and November 2022.
Court papers state Haughey engaged in a course of conduct which caused the woman fear or alarm.
It is claimed Haughey repeatedly posted on various social media platforms voice and written messages directed towards her.
The charge says she repeatedly uttered offensive and abusive remarks towards her family as well as repeatedly uttering threats of violence towards her.
Haughey faces a separate charge of behaving in a threatening or abusive manner at her home in the city’s Cathcart.
Haughey allegedly acted in an aggressive manner, shouted, swore as well as uttered threats and offensive remarks towards police officers and 101 call handlers.
A final charge states Haughey resisted, obstructed or hindered constables Marc Egan and Michael Hollywood.
It is claimed she struggled with them using her bodily pressure and pulled against them on a flight of stairs.
Haughey did not appear earlier this month at a hearing at Glasgow Sheriff Court.
A warrant was then granted for her arrest and she was invited to appear on Thursday which she did.
Haughey was told to acquire legal representation and the matter was continued without plea until October.
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country