A rapist remains at large after he was a no-show at his latest court hearing.
David McCue had been found guilty earlier this week of repeated attacks on a woman in Glasgow’s Townhead and Barlanark including while she was asleep.
The 41-year-old was further convicted of sexually assaulting a girl.
The charges spanned between 2010 and 2018.
McCue had initially been in the dock for the trial at the High Court in Glasgow, but went AWOL last Friday as it entered its latter stages.
He was not present when jurors returned guilty verdicts to four charges on Tuesday this week. A warrant had been issued for his arrest.
Judge Olga Pastportnikow had asked for the case to be called again in the hope he had been found.
But, prosecutor Paul Kearney KC said: “The long and short of it is that he still at large.
“Various addresses have been checked and excluded. Entry has been forced at two addresses without success.
“The efforts (to find McCue) remain ongoing.”
Judge Pastportnikov asked McCue’s lawyer Sarah Livingstone if his parents had reported him missing.
The defence advocate said she was not aware they had.
The judge adjourned the case again until March 31 in Inverness.
McCue, of the city’s Springboig, also has to be present to be formally put on the sex offenders list as a result of his conviction.