A sex attacker who raped a woman at a music festival has been jailed for 12 years.
Bruce Storie attacked his victim at Rewind Scotland at Scone Palace in Perth in July 2019.
The woman was grabbed, shoved to the ground and held down during the sex assault.
She was one of two the 54-year-old subjected to horror ordeals of physical and sexual abuse over more than a decade.
Storie was on Wednesday sentenced by Judge Lord Mulholland at the High Court in Glasgow.
He was previously convicted of a total of 16 charges after a trial in Edinburgh.
These included raping the woman at Rewind and also at an address in Kinross in Perthshire while she was asleep.
The physical assaults involved Storie punching and slapping this victim as well as grabbing her throat and arms.
He also brandished a knife at her. Jurors heard Storie forced her to sit naked and made degrading remarks about her appearance.
The other woman was earlier indecently assaulted by Storie elsewhere in Kinross.
This victim also suffered at his violent hands which included her being spat on and bitten.
He further put a “heated metal bar” against her hand and she was burned on the body with a lighter.
Storie was also guilty of a number of drugs charges.
The crimes spanned between June 2008 and March 2020.
Sentencing, Lord Mulholland said he had “seriously considered” calling for a full risk assessment to be carried out on Storie, which could have lead to an Order for Lifelong Restriction being imposed.
He instead jailed Storie for a total of 12 years.
The judge said: “Your conduct towards both of the women was disgraceful.”
Storie was put on the sex offenders list and has been banned from contacting either victim for life.