Plans for how four European Championship matches would be accommodated in Glasgow are due to be submitted on Wednesday.
European football’s governing body has an executive committee scheduled for April 19, where decisions about withdrawing hosting rights from one or more cities could be taken.
The 12 hosts have been asked to outline capacity limits to UEFA by April 7.
Scotland’s ‘stay at home’ requirement was lifted on Friday, with easing of travel restrictions within the country due to be considered for April 26.
Hampden is scheduled to host Scotland v Czech Republic on June 14.
Scottish football’s governing body previously said it hopes that “as many fans as possible” can attend the fixtures scheduled to take place in Glasgow.
Nicola Sturgeon said she hoped to be among the Tartan Army cheering on the men’s national team, who qualified for their first major tournament in 23 years by defeating Serbia on penalties last November.
Previously a Scottish FA spokesperson said: “We will continue these discussions to ensure as many fans as possible can enjoy the four matches at Hampden Park.
“We also note UEFA’s re-stated commitment to holding Euro 2020 across the 12 European cities, with no other plans being pursued, and will continue to work towards UEFA’s submission deadline of April 7.”
Scottish Conservative leader Douglas Ross said it would be “terrible” if Scotland could no longer host fixtures at the tournament.
He previously said: “Our fans deserve to see Euros matches kick off in Scotland and every effort must be put into making sure that happens.”