Firefighters have been working throughout the night to tackle a blaze at an abandoned community hall in Aberdeenshire.
Emergency services were alerted shortly before 8pm on Tuesday night about a fire at a building in the village of Kingseat, about 10 miles north of Aberdeen.
Three appliances were deployed to tackle the blaze at the village’s old community hall near Marshall Mackenzie Road.
The Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said the fire was extinguished in the early hours of Wednesday morning but one appliance remains at the scene.
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country