Families of schoolchildren have been offered £100 compensation to replace coats and shoes lost in a primary school blaze.
A faulty laptop is thought to have sparked the fire that gutted Park Primary at Invergordon.
More than 50 firefighters battled the flames as staff and children were safely evacuated from the building.
Pupils are set to return to lessons on Thursday and will temporarily be taught at nearby Invergordon Academy until the Easter holidays.
Highland Council has offered £100 cash compensation to replace lost belongings as well counselling for pupils coping with trauma following the blaze.
The main school building will be pulled down. The council will
discuss long terms plans for the school after the Easter break.
In the meantime the school has withdrawn all similar laptops from use.
Council chief executive Donna Manson said: “We have additional staff there helping the staff to prepare.
“We have educational psychology staff there coping with the trauma and working with staff in preparing for assembly for the children tomorrow, extra additional support needs staff.
“Head teachers have pulled together across the Highlands, dropping off resources, bringing things together.
“The donations from the community of coats and everything you can think of, has been fantastic. And we’ve had exceptional support from our fire service.”
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country