The Proclaimers will hit the road next year as part of a UK-wide tour.
The much-loved duo plan to record their 12th studio album at the beginning of 2022 and will then kick off a series of shows with a main stage appearance at the Isle of Wight Festival in June.
Following a range of dates across the rest of the UK, twins Craig and Charlie Reid will then return to Scotland for their final 11 shows in November and December.
Louise Stewart, head of entertainment, exhibitions and marketing at P&J Live in Aberdeen, said: “The Proclaimers are one of those best-loved bands whose songs have become somewhat legendary.
“The brothers are a firm favourite and a huge crowd-pleaser with the people of Aberdeen, so we can’t wait to welcome Craig and Charlie back to Aberdeen for a brilliant night.”
For more information, click here.
- Motherwell Concert Hall: November 24
- Dunfermline Alhambra: November, 25
- Caird Hall, Dundee: November 26
- Glasgow Academy: December 1 and 2
- Palace Theatre & Grand Hall, Kilmarnock: December 3
- Edinburgh Playhouse: December 9 and 10
- Perth Concert Hall: December 14
- Inverness Leisure: December 15
- P&J Live, Aberdeen: December 17