Demand for pre-sale tickets to see Peter Kay in his first tour for 12 years has crashed apps and websites where they are being sold.
The comedian will make a return to stand up with performances across the UK.
His last tour in 2010 set a world record for the biggest-selling stand-up comedy tour of all time.
The 49-year-old had been due to perform again in 2017, but the shows were cancelled due to “unforeseen family circumstances”.
Tickets will go on general sale on Saturday, but customers of O2, Virgin Media and Three were offered access two days early.
Kay will begin his tour in Manchester on December 2, with two Scottish dates on May 5 and May 6 at the OVO Hydro in Glasgow next year.
However, following O2’s priority tickets going on sale, the company said there had been “unprecedented demand” and that they were aware of some customers unable to access the service.
They urged fans to be patient as they said it was the “highest demand we’ve ever seen” in 15 years of the O2 Priority service.
Kay said that the reaction to his tour has been “unbelievable” after making the announcement during the first episode of this year’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here!
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country