Amazon has revealed the ten most desirable toys that will top Santa’s list this Christmas – including a LEGO Super Mario set, Pictionary Air Harry Potter and Polly Pocket.
The shopping giant’s top picks for the festive season combine nostalgia and modern crazes, with L.O.L Surprise and Paw Patrol items also on the list.
And for that nostalgic hit, there is the LEGO Luigi Starter Course – an interactive and building game – and Pictionary Air Harry Potter.
The Polly Pocket Rainbow Funland Theme Park, L.O.L Surprise! Movie Making Studio and Linkimals Dance n Groove Penguin add to the list.
A Batman 36 inch transforming playset, Balloon Dino and Paw Patroller 2.0 completed the top ten.
Amazon’s top toys this Christmas:
• Luigi Starter Course
• Pictionary Air Harry Potter
• Polly Pocket Rainbow Funland Theme Park
• L.O.L Surprise! Movie Making Studio
• Linkimals Dance n Grove Penguin
• Spidey and his Amazing Friends – Marvel Web-Quarters Playset
• Little Live Pets Gotta Go Turtle
• Batman 36 inch Transforming playset
• The Balloon Dino
• Paw Patroller 2.0
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country