Fire crews attended a blaze at a laundry room at a hotel in St Andrews.
Crews from the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service (SFRS) were called to the Old Course Hotel at around 7.15am on Saturday morning after receiving reports of a fire.
Two fire engines were called to the scene, including a height appliance.
The fire was safely extinguished by crews and no one was injured as a result.
A spokesperson for SFRS said: “We were alerted at 7.15am on Saturday, December 24 to reports of a fire in a laundry room at Old Station Rd, St Andrews.
“Operations Control mobilised two fire appliances and a height appliance to the scene.
“There were no reported casualties and crews left after ensuring the area was made safe.”
STV News is now on WhatsApp
Get all the latest news from around the countryFollow STV News
Follow STV News on WhatsApp
Scan the QR code on your mobile device for all the latest news from around the country