A woman was taken to hospital with burns after a chip pan fire in the early hours.
Firefighters were called to a tenement in Leith, Edinburgh, when a blaze broke out at 2.30am on Thursday.
A spokesman for the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service said one female casualty suffered burns to her hands and forearms, as well as smoke inhalation during the incident.
Fire crews used a burns salve at the scene before the woman was taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary.
The woman’s property in Henderson Gardens was the only one affected by the fire which was extinguished by 2.43am.