Ticketus has claimed that the Blue Knights takeover offer for the crisis-hit Rangers still stands.
On Tuesday, the London ticket agency claimed that it was still in talks with the consortium fronted by former director at Ibrox Paul Murray.
Ticketus also confirmed it had withdrawn an offer to pay administrators Duff and Phelps an exclusivity fee to be named preferred bidder, while the company also said it had spoken to a rival bid from the consortium led by Singapore businessman Bill Ng.
This came after the administrators expressed their "disappointment" that the Blue Knights was "withdrawing" from the bidding process on Monday night.
The Blue Knights released a statement saying that "we are stepping back to assist" with speeding up the bidding process, but "stand ready to re-enter the process if a deal can not be reached."
On Tuesday, a spokesman for Ticketus said: "Talks are ongoing with the Blue Knights as well as with the Singapore bid.
"Ultimately, it is up to the administrators to decide who they want to be the preferred bidder and we are prepared to work with whoever that is."
Ticketus struck a £25.3m deal with Rangers owner Craig Whyte for 100,000 future season ticket sales at Ibrox. Should Ticketus fail to reach an agreement with whoever is named preferred bidder for Rangers, administrators Duff and Phelps can choose to breach the agreement, making the firm a creditor for at least £26.7m.
Both the Blue Knights and the Singapore bid have claimed they want to reach a company voluntary agreement (CVA) route out of administration, but Duff and Phelps have stated that the "newco" option, which would see an asset sale followed by liquidation, cannot be ruled out.
American tow-truck bussiness owner Bill Miller's offer is being considered by Duff and Phelps as well. The administrators said it hoped to reveal its preferred bidder for the club last week but claimed new SPL proposals cutting a clear path for newco clubs buying into the league had affected some offers for Rangers.
Sale Sharks Rugby Union Club owner Brian Kennedy, who had an individual bid for Rangers knocked back by administrators, said on Tuesday that he may return with an offer for the club if the Blue Knights bid has fallen through.
He said: "I do not want to distract the time critical process of appointing preferred bidders. However should this fall through with the effect of endangering the existence of RFC, I would reconsider my position."
- Rangers crisis: Blue Knights 'withdraw bid' for club
- Rangers administrators sue Craig Whyte's lawyers for £25m damages
More About Focus on Rangers
- Rangers' largest shareholder pledges support to current board
- Rangers appoint Graham Wallace as the club's new chief executive
- Dundee's Scot Gardiner turns down chief executive role at Rangers
- Rangers appoint new director to oversee 'investment committee'
- Rangers' lawyers 'submit dossier to police on Craig Whyte document'
- Prospective Rangers board members 'bemused' over acting chairman
- Rangers appoint David Somers acting chairman as AGM date confirmed