A man’s body has been found in the middle of a Glasgow street.
The man, thought to be in his 30s, was discovered lying outside the Blythswood Court flats in the city centre at 1.30am on Wednesday.
Officers have sealed off Cadzow Street as a forensic investigation gets under way into the suspicious death.
A spokeswoman for Police Scotland said: "We can confirm that police received a report of the body of a man, believed to be in his 30s, outside the flats at Blythswood Court around 1.30am on Wednesday.
"The area has been sealed off and at this time police are treating the death as suspicious."
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
Download: The STV News app is Scotland's favourite and is available for iPhone from the Apple store and for Android from Google Play. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are.
People who read this story also read
- British drug mules plead guilty to trafficking in Peru court
- Restaurant boss to pay £720,000 for employing illegal workers
- Glasgow is best UK city for investors in student buy-to-let property
- Man leaves friend brain damaged after stabbing him with screwdriver
- Motorist who killed cyclist to find out if sentence will be increased