The body of a man has been recovered from the River Clyde in Glasgow.
Police received a call relating to the discovery of the dead man at around 8.15am on Friday.
The force is looking to establish the identity of the man, who was found close to The Ferry venue near the Kingston Bridge.
A post-mortem examination to establish the man’s cause of death will be carried out later.
Police confirmed there did not appear to be any suspicious circumstances surrounding the death, however enquiries into the incident are continuing.
Officers cordoned off part of the venue at the Broomielaw after the discovery was made.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3651.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
People who read this story also read
- Body of missing man discovered in Renfrewshire dam by police
- Man's DIY generator in bedroom 'could have killed himself and neighbours'
- Flooding hits parts of Scotland as more torrential rain forecast
- Four men arrested in connection with rape of woman at Glasgow flat
- Man climbs down two floors to escape armed robbers at his home