Ronan, Keith, Shane and Mikey will be showing fans No Matter What happens Boyzone will keep going strong with 20th anniversary tour dates in Scotland.
The boyband will have crowds singing along to Love Me For A Reason and Words when the Irish charmers play dates at the Aberdeen AECC and Glasgow’s Hydro in December.
BZ20, The Anniversary Tour, will see Ronan Keating, Keith Duffy, Shane Lynch and Mikey Graham thank fans for their support over the last 20 years.
Formed in November 1993, the group of teenagers from the north side of Dublin had their break appearing on Ireland’s The Late Late Show.
Along with Stephen Gately the five-piece went on to release 21 singles, make seven albums and sell 25m records.
Boyzone will play the AECC on December 12 and The Hydro on December 15.
Pre-sale tickets will be available for registrants on The Hydro website from Tuesday, February 12 at 9am.
More About The Hydro
- Caro Emerald is no longer The Other Woman with new UK arena tour
- Arctic Monkeys to create a Brianstorm at Glasgow gig in the Hydro
- Hydro: Bosses unsure if fire will delay opening of concert venue
- Firefighters tackle blaze at Hydro concert venue on the River Clyde
- High Hopes for fans as Australian Pink Floyd bring show to the UK
- Rod Stewart adds a third show to his opening run at the Hydro
- Rod Stewart confirmed to open Glasgow's Hydro arena this September