A man has appeared in court charged with the murder of a 42-year-old who died in hospital following a disturbance.
Alistair Milroy was found seriously injured at a property in Annathill Gardens, Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, at about 7.40pm on Sunday. He was taken to Glasgow Royal Infirmary but died a short time later.
John Wilson Bingham, 46, from Coatbridge, appeared at Airdrie Sheriff Court on Wednesday charged with murder.
He made no plea or declaration at the hearing and was remanded in custody until his next appearance, which is expected to be next week.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0141 300 3264.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
People who read this story also read
- Body of pensioner pulled from Forth and Clyde Canal in Glasgow
- Two in court charged with assaulting man later found dead
- Victim chased attackers for a mile through streets of Edinburgh
- Hit-and-run driver may not know they knocked down six-year-old
- Thousands pay tribute to Caden Beggan after six-year-old's death