Flood water caused traffic chaos on the Expressway in Glasgow after a car became stuck.
Emergency services were called to the incident at Glasgow’s Finnieston Interchange, just off the Clydeside Expressway at around 7.40am on Monday.
A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said the slip road had to be closed due to a flood water and a stranded car.
Police were at the scene diverting traffic after the road was closed for around an hour.
Motorists were warned of heavy tailbacks and were advised to seek an alternative route.
The road later reopened and motorists were warned to drive with care due to surface water on the road.
Your report: If you have information on this or any other story, please let us know. You can send information, pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0138 259 1016.
Feedback: We want your feedback on our site. If you've got questions, spotted an inaccuracy or just want to share some ideas about our news service, please email us on email@example.com.
People who read this story also read
- Speedboat and seaplane collide in high-speed disaster test run
- Woman ran to Tesco store for help after being attacked in street
- Man dies in hospital after being found seriously injured in house
- Rest and Be Thankful reopens after heavy rain causes landslide
- Nursery worker forced children's eyelids closed during nap time