Cannabis plants worth £1.2m has been seized by police from a property above a flower and decor shop.
The property above Fantasie Flowers in Glasgow’s Bridge Street was raided by officers on Tuesday night.
Officers entered the property through the flower shop under warrant at around 7.15pm when they discovered thousands of plants in the cannabis cultivation site.
Two men, aged 16 and 17, and a 20-year-old were arrested and are presently detained in police custody in connection with the drug seizure.
They are expected to appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court on Thursday after the incident.
Detective Inspector Ian Hylands said: "This is a significant recovery and demonstrates once again our determination to rid our communities of drugs. We will continue to cause as much disruption as we can to prevent drugs from getting onto our streets where they can do untold damage to families and communities."
People who read this story also read
- Teenager with fascination for guns shot friend on his doorstep
- Vulnerable missing man traced safe and well
- Ex-referee Jeff Winter's home raided by police over 'anti-Catholic blogs'
- Severe gales set to batter Scotland in aftermath of hurricane
- SPL inquiry into Rangers' use of EBTs to continue in November