Dalziel’s Under 15 rugby squad have won the West of Scotland Regional Bowl competition.
The side beat local rivals Hamilton, Biggar, Uddingston and Whitecraigs on their path to the title.
The side racked up 132 points over five games, losing only 37. Hamilton and Whitecraigs failed to score any points against Dalziel and their only defeat of their run came away to Kilmarnock.
A spokesman for the club said: “With fifteen boys in the North Lanarkshire S3 training squad and nine boys nominated to try out for the Glasgow Regional squad, the boys have had an excellent season.
“We hope to top this off by winning our own festival.
“We have also entered teams to the Glasgow Sevens and Marr Sevens at which we hope they will show off the good rugby coached at Dalziel.
- Dalziel midi and mini rugby caters for all age groups and any new members are welcome.
More About Dalziel Rugby Club
- Valuable win for Daziel edges them away from relegation threat
- Relegation fears for Dalziel after close defeat to Falkirk
- Dalziel men suffer crushing defeat on the road to Dumfries
- Dalziel go down for fourth time this season against clinical Cartha
- Lack of discipline sees Dalziel finishing a man down for second week
- Tough afternoon in Ayrshire for depleted Dalziel squad
- Dalziel youngsters impress with win over Waysiders