A former serviceman has been charged with trying to have sex with a dog.
Steven Gibb allegedly simulated a sexual act with the animal in a back green.
He is also accused of placing an elderly couple in fear after going to their door in his underwear and indecently touching himself.
Gibb, of Kilmarnock, Ayrshire, denied two charges of breach of the peace when he appeared at Kilmarnock Sheriff Court.
The incident occurred in the town's Bonnyton Road on June 10.
The 42-year-old was freed on bail at Kilmarnock Sheriff Court and is scheduled to stand trial in October
People who read this story also read
- Man raped a four-year-old child because 'he asked me to'
- 'Stupid' man admits taking fake gun to Celtic's Lennoxtown training ground
- Rangers crisis: Ibrox season ticket renewal money held by 'oldco'
- Man who groomed young girls using internet could face life behind bars
- Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov says no to Rangers newco in SPL