Motorists have been facing long delays at the Clyde Tunnel after a two-car crash.
A collision at the junction with the A739 Clyde Tunnel and Victoria Park Drive North took place just after 1pm on Tuesday.
A woman and a child from one of the cars have been taken to the Western Infirmary.
Police said that the woman was suffering from minor injuries.
Road users were being warned to expect long delays at the Clyde Tunnel northbound and Balshagray Avenue northbound.
Traffic returned to normal around 3.30pm on Tuesday.
Motorists have already facing large delays at the Clyde Tunnel as roadworks continue for the next 11 weeks.
The off-slip from the northbound carriageway of the Clyde Tunnel Expressway leading to Clydebank and the city centre is currently closed.
Diversions are in place and further work is set to continue until August 14.
People who read this story also read
- Two abandoned dogs thrown over six foot fence into school playground
- Driver dies after car veers off carriageway and strikes lamppost
- Man 'viciously' beaten and slashed across face after chatting to woman
- Woman goes missing after using cash machine outside supermarket
- Eight-year-old girl dies after being struck by bus while riding bicycle