Investigations are continuing into a crash between a police car and a van in Dundee.
The collision happened on Saturday at around 3pm in the Lochee area of the city at the Logie Street Muirton Road junction.
The police car, a marked Ford Focus, was responding to an emergency call when it hit a transit van.
The man driver, 57, of the van and two female police officers, both aged 24, were taken to Ninewells Hospital.
They were released after treatment to minor injuries.
Tayside Police is appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision to contact them on 0300 111 2222.
People who read this story also read
- Two people taken to hospital and main road closed after collision
- Hundreds of drivers caught speeding and not wearing seatbelts in three days
- Exclusion zone set up after van crashes into gas valve in Fife
- Alcohol hand gel banned from hospital beds 'in case people drink it'
- Man, 23, is sexually assaulted in playground of primary school