Two men have died in a microlight plane incident at a mountain range.
The aircraft is understood to have gone down near the summit of Ben More in Crianlarich, Stirlingshire, at around noon on Saturday.
Central Scotland Police said inquiries were at a very early stage and no further information was available.
Speaking on Saturday night, a spokesman said: "Central Scotland Police are currently investigating a microlight incident which occurred earlier today near the summit of Ben More, near Crianlarich.
"Two men have died, however neither have been identified."
Ben More is a Munro reaching 3,851 feet in height.
People who read this story also read
- Microlight aircraft crashes at mountain range in southern Highlands
- Woman’s body found in remains of terraced house where fire broke out
- Teenager killed in early-morning crash on beachfront named by police
- Tributes paid to pair killed in mountain summit microflight aircraft crash
- Drink driver crashed car on the way home from court appearance