An aircraft has crashed near Crianlarich in the northernmost part of Stirlingshire.
The microlight plane is understood to have downed at around noon on Saturday.
Details of the condition of those onboard are as yet unknown.
A spokeswoman for Central Scotland Police said: “Central Scotland Police are currently dealing with a microlight incident at Ben More near Crianlarich. The incident occurred at around midday.”
Ben More is a Munro that reaches 3,852 feet in elevation and is based in the southern Highlands.
People who read this story also read
- Two dead after microlight plane crashes at summit of mountain range
- Teenager killed in early-morning crash on beachfront named by police
- Driver cut free from vehicle by fire crews after crash on A82
- Teenage driver killed in collision with van on popular beachfront
- Tributes paid to pair killed in mountain summit microflight aircraft crash