A lorry has jack-knifed on the A9 forcing the closure of part of the road causing heavy tailbacks.
The accident happened shortly before 11am on Friday on the northbound carriageway between the B934 junction in Broom of Dalreoch and Broxden roundabout in Milltown of Aberdalgie.
Police are at the scene and are directing traffic.
A spokeswoman for Tayside Police said no injuries had been reported.
She said: “Tayside Police were called to the accident invlovling a jack knifed lorry on the northbound carriageway of the A9 at around 10.40am.
“No injuries have been reported and police are directing traffic in the area.”
More About A9 deaths
- Average speed cameras could be installed on 'Scotland’s deadliest road'
- Fuel spillage after crash between two cars and a lorry on A9
- Couple killed when Harley Davidson crashed on A9 bridge named
- Two killed as Harley-Davidson crashes on Highland bridge
- £3bn project for dualling of notorious A9 road takes step forward
- Lorry filled with cardboard catches fire and closes busy A9 road
- Two people injured after car and motorcycle in collision on A9