A student has been missing for three days after getting into a taxi outside a nightclub.
David O’Halloran left Dusk nightclub and got into the vehicle in Dalgleish Court, Stirling at around 12.30am on Friday. It is believed he was heading back to his halls at Stirling University.
The 18-year-old was reported missing by a friend on Sunday after no one has seen or heard from him since.
Central Scotland Police want to speak to the taxi driver to find out what happened to Mr O’Halloran after he left the centre of Stirling.
The taxi driver was between 45 and 55 years old, around 5ft 11ins tall, well built and had black hair. He was driving a black six to eight-seater taxi.
Inspector Pat Scroggie said: "We are keen to trace the taxi driver who may have given David a lift. We believe he got into the taxi in Dalgleish Court which is near to Dusk and was intending on return to his accommodation within Stirling University.
"This is completely out of character for David to go missing and we are extremely concerned for him as he was not dressed for the weather we are experiencing."
Mr O’Halloran is 5ft 5ins tall, with brown hair with blond highlights which is short at the back and longer on top, is of slim build. When he was last seen he was wearing a white T-shirt with black and green checked shirt on top, black slim-fit jeans and black trainers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Central Scotland Police on 01786 456 000.
More About David O'Halloran
- Family of missing David O'Halloran 'heartbroken' after body find
- Body found in woods in search for missing student David O'Halloran
- David O'Halloran: Police seek taxi passengers in search for student
- Taxi CCTV images released in bid to trace missing David O'Halloran
- David O'Halloran: Mother recruits psychic to help in student search
- Specialist teams search river for missing student David O'Halloran
- Appeal to trace David O'Halloran two weeks after student vanished