A man has appeared in court charged with causing fear and alarm by throwing a black pudding across the room.
Bradley Davidson, 47, will stand trial next month after denying the charges.
He appeared at Perth Sheriff Court on Thursday charged with behaving "in a threatening or abusive manner” by “shouting and throwing a black pudding across the room”.
The pudding throwing is alleged to have taken place in Davidson's flat in Perth, on May, 13 this year.
He is also alleged to have assaulted a ten-year-old girl on the same date by kicking her on the leg to her injury.
A third charge alleges that he damaged property by kicking a door and causing a glass panel to smash.
Procurator fiscal depute Stuart Richardson told the court the Crown were prepared for trial and the case was continued until 16 October.
People who read this story also read
- Peeping Tom hid camera in rucksack to film under Tesco shoppers' skirts
- Have you seen this sheep? The animal was alone when it was taken from field
- Cannabis farm found at multi-storey building after reports of smoke
- Businessman carried out vicious assault on former school friend
- Luxury home at Gleneagles Village extensively damaged after blaze