Two men were injured after a two-lorry crash on the M90 in Perth and Kinross.
Tayside Police said the crash at Gairneybridge involved a box van and a Volvo lorry.
The driver of the box van, who is in his 30s, was taken to the Victoria Hospital in Kirkcaldy. His injuries are not thought to be life threatening.
The driver of the Volvo lorry, who is in his 40s, had minor injuries and was examined at the scene.
The smash happened at around 9.40am on Wednesday.
Tayside Police said the accident forced the road to close in both directions at Gairneybridge, north of Kelty.
A spokesman for the force added that the road was re-opened at around 1pm.
View M90 crash locator in a larger map
People who read this story also read
- Man treated in hospital after his vehicle plunges 20ft down embankment
- Andy Murray welcomed home to UK after historic US Open triumph
- Severe gales set to batter Scotland in aftermath of hurricane
- Two children aged five and eight in collision with car in street
- Drivers caught using their mobile phones could have licences suspended