A man has been taken to hospital after his vehicle plunged 20ft down an embankment in Perthshire.
Emergency services were called to the smash on the A924 between Pitlochry and Kirkmichael at around 4.26am on Wednesday.
A spokesman for Tayside Fire and Rescue Service said firefighters used cutting gear to free the 44-year-old who had become trapped in his 4x4.
He was taken to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee by ambulance.
It is understood he suffered a back injury and his injuries were not thought to be life threatening.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash.
People who read this story also read
- Hotel residents and staff evacuated after blaze breaks out in kitchen
- Man trapped in vehicle following two-car collision in Aberdeenshire
- Driver taken to hospital after two-lorry collision on the M90
- Driver, 69, killed in one-vehicle crash on rural road is named
- More than 35,000 people expected to gather for Leuchars airshow