A man was taken to hospital after he was injured in an attack by three men in Dundee.
Tayside Police said a 35-year-old man was assaulted within an address in Fleming Gardens East, near to its junction with Arklay Street, Dundee, about 3.10 pm on Sunday.
The man was within an address when three men assaulted him. One of the males is described as being about 6ft tall with ginger hair.
He was taken to Ninewells Hospital by ambulance, where he received treatment for his injuries, which are not life threatening.
Anyone with information that could assist police is asked to call 0300 111 2222 or speak to any officer or contact Crimestoppers 0800 555 111.
People who read this story also read
- Police hunt two men over unprovoked racist attack near school
- Man, 58, dies following two-car crash on Dundee dual carriageway
- Man, 38, who died after street attack in Dundee is named
- Man who collapsed shortly after Dundee street attack has died in hospital
- First-time buyers in Scotland face 30 months of saving to raise deposit