A man is to stand trial accused of exposing himself four times in the space of a month in a supermarket in Auchtermuchty.
George Melville, 61, is accused of "intentionally exposing his genitals in a sexual manner" to women at the David Sands branch in High Street, Auchtermuchty, Fife.
The first offence is said to have taken place on April 21 this year.
Prosecutors say he then repeated the act on May 12, May 22 and May 27 in the same store.
In total it is alleged he flashed himself at three different women across the four dates.
Melville, 61, of Auchtermuchty, Fife, denied all four charges during a brief hearing at Cupar Sheriff Court on Thursday.
His solicitor, Gemma Dick, asked for trial and intermediate diet dates to be set.
Sheriff Charles Macnair QC set a trial in September and ordered Melville to attend a pre-trial hearing later this month.
People who read this story also read
- Health bosses urged to make prostate cancer drug available on NHS
- Anti-nuclear campaigners protest outside SNP HQ over proposed Nato U-turn
- Son of pensioner found bludgeoned in home denies he offered 'hush money'
- Pet dog killed in hit and run incident at pedestrian crossing
- Anger as historic 19th century bell stolen from Aberdeenshire cemetery