Designer watches worth around £25,000 have been stolen from a flat in Dundee.
Tayside Police has appealed for witnesses following the break-in which happened at Riverside Drive between 9am and 10.30am on Monday.
Police are keen to trace three men who were seen in the area at the time of the theft.
The first man is described as being between 20 and 30-years-old and had a Glaswegian accent. He was wearing a dark baseball cap and dark-coloured clothing.
The second man was about 50-years-old. He is described as being bald, of stocky build and was wearing a light-coloured top. A third man was described as being about 17-years-old.
The men were in possession of a drill and may have had access to a small light-coloured vehicle.
Anyone who saw or heard anything suspicious or anyone who can provide officers with further information about the men, should contact Tayside Police on 0300 111 2222.
People who read this story also read
- 17 people conned out of £5300 in laptop scam in Edinburgh
- Woman raped in own home after attacker followed her back from club
- Tourism video showcasing the best of Aberdeen becomes internet sensation
- Killers sliced victim’s heart in two in Bonfire Night murder
- Armed robbers held-up motorist at gunpoint after van collision