A motorcyclist has died after a crash with a car on a rural road.
Stuart Fearn, from West Lothian, was riding his white motorbike along the A904 Bo’ness to South Queensferry road on Saturday.
The 22-year-old collided with a red Toyota at the junction with the unclassified road to Phillipstoun. Mr Fearn died at the scene at around 12pm.
The road was closed for eight hours while police investigations were carried out.
Central Scotland Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash.
Anyone with information is asked to contact 01786 456 000.
People who read this story also read
- Scotland's first female chief constable denies causing head-on crash
- A90 between Dundee and Aberdeen named as fastest road in UK
- Cyclist dies after losing control of his bike and veering into car
- Is this the picture that proves the Loch Ness monster really exists?
- £25,000 of designer watches stolen during break-in at property