Firefighters were called to tackle a blaze at a commercial composting facility near Perth.
Tayside Fire and Rescue Service said one aerial unit and three pumping appliances were called to Binn Farm, Glenfarg, outside Perth at around 2.30pm on Monday.
It was understood that around 300 tonnes of wood chips were on fire in a large building at the facility run by TEG Environmental.
The firefighters went to the scene from Perth, Kinross and Dundee and were using the aerial appliance to try to ventilate the roof.
People who read this story also read
- Man dies in hospital after being found collapsed in city park
- Body found at beauty spot is thought to be that of missing woman
- Two men treated in hospital after 'nasty' assault by gang in park
- Man charged after 19-car wrecking spree causes £6000 worth of damage
- Torrential rain to continue as flood warnings issued in parts of Scotland