Police believe the body of a woman found at a beauty spot in Perth is that of a missing woman.
Jane Spitall, 54, had not been seen since leaving her work in Stirling at around 5pm on Tuesday.
Tayside Police said the body was found on Friday evening at Kinoull Hill by search and rescue officers.
The circumstances of the death are not believed to be suspicious.
A report has been submitted to the procurator fiscal.
People who read this story also read
- Two men treated in hospital after 'nasty' assault by gang in park
- Andy Murray delivers another gold: Postbox painted in honour of tennis ace
- Cyclist is injured after being knocked off bike in van collision
- Firefighters work overnight to tackle blaze after country home destroyed
- Man charged after 19-car wrecking spree causes £6000 worth of damage