A 13-year-old girl was injured after being hit by a car in Dundee.
Tayside Police said the incident happened on Saturday at around 2pm at Old Glamis Road.
The girl was walking when she was struck by a black Audi car
She suffered minor injuries as a result and did not require hospital treatment.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Tayside Police on 0300 111 2222 or speak to any officer.
People who read this story also read
- Man fined £450 for illegally felling more than 200 trees on own land
- Seagull found with legs tied together with rubber band at beach
- Study shows life-changing impact of physical activity on mental health
- High Court judge says Aberdeen is crack cocaine capital of Scotland
- Two people injured after car and motorcycle in collision on A9