A woman who died when her car crashed into a wall and a lamppost has been named.
Pamela Cunningham was killed in the collision between Dunure Street and Dunure Crescent in Bonnybridge on Thursday.
She was 79 years old and from Falkirk.
Central Scotland Police said their enquiries were ongoing.
A spokeswoman said: “Anyone with who may have witnessed the collision can contact Central Scotland Police Road Policing Unit on 01786 456 000 or information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
People who read this story also read
- Father killed in hit-and-run while walking home from night out
- Motorist reclined in seat and performed sex act while passing woman driver
- Man dies three weeks after road dispute with van driver
- Misery for motorists as five-vehicle pile-up causes delays on M8
- 23-year-old arrested for breach of the peace after Brechin - Rangers clash