An elderly man who died after being hit by a reversing lorry in Dundee has been formally identified.
George Jarron, 75, of South Kingennie, Angus, was trapped against a wall by a lorry backing out of a loading bay near Scott Brothers butchers in Coldside Road.
He died at the scene of the accident in Strathmartine Road, Dundee at around 11am on Friday.
The incident happened at about 11:10am on Friday.
Tayside Police appealed for anyone who witnessed the collision to come forward.
People who read this story also read
- New law would see solicitors collect legal aid contributions from clients
- Woman accused of picking up four-year-old and throwing her at man
- Bomb disposal experts called in after wartime relics discovered
- Elderly woman dies after car careers into lamppost and wall
- Police officer 'drove into seven-year-old girl with marked car'