A teenager whose disappearance prompted a police appeal has been found safe and well.
Alan Phillips was reporting missing on Tuesday after having been last seen in the Lochee area of Dundee.
Police became concerned for the welfare of the 14-year-old and launched an appeal for information on his whereabouts on Thursday.
Tayside Police confirmed on Friday morning that the teenager had been traced to a location in the city.
Officers confirmed he was “safe and well”.
People who read this story also read
- Young woman cut free from vehicle after car skids and crashes into bus
- Dog owner who ordered Rottweiler to bite police officer's bottom jailed
- Village post office manager swindled more than £2500 from safe
- Motorcyclist fighting for his life after collision with lorry
- Police anxious to trace 14-year-old missing from home for two days