Numbers were up by 50% for the Rewind Festival at Scone Palace, it was revealed on Monday.
The big clean-up operation got under way as crowds of weary revellers packed up and headed home after two days of fun.
Organisers said a total of 25,000 revellers attended the event and that the sun shone almost all the time.
Some of pop's biggest acts, including Sinitta and the Village People, rolled back the years to wow the audience.
Plans are already being made for next year's event, which will be the third festival.
David Heartfield, festival organiser, said he expects the event to keep growing every year.
People who read this story also read
- Thousands of music fans gear up for Rewind festival at Scone Palace
- Police saw queue of 'customers' at drug dealer's tent at T in the Park
- Man taken to hospital with head and body injuries after weapon attack
- Cocaine worth nearly £17,000 recovered after police stopped car
- Police recover drugs worth £25,000 after stopping vehicle on A90