A man was taken to hospital with head and body injuries following a fight in Dundee.
The man was attacked with a weapon during the incident in the area of Victoria Street, Brown Constable Street and Callander Gardens, Dundee, at about 4.40pm on Saturday.
He was taken to Ninewells Hospital in Dundee by ambulance but his injuries are not life threatening.
Tayside Police have appealed for any witnesses to the incident to contact the force on 0300 111 2222 or speak to any police officer.
People who read this story also read
- Man left with broken leg after being knocked down by reversing car
- Woman rescued after falling down five-metre hole at caravan site
- Woman assaulted as she waited in secluded spot near railway bridge
- Grandmother killed and two children injured in head-on crash on A90
- Farmers protest over price of milk at opening of £27m Asda store