A man has been charged following a stand-off with police in Dundee.
Officers were called to an address in Graham Court on Thursday evening.
Concerns had been raised about the welfare of a 39-year-old man.
A police spokesman said trained negotiators were sent to assist officers trying to resolve the situation which was brought to a safe conclusion at about 11pm.
He added: "Trained negotiators attended to assist with the inquiry and the matter was brought to a safe conclusion. No one was injured and Tayside Police is appreciative of the patience and understanding of local residents."
The man and was expected to appear at Dundee Sheriff court on Friday.
People who read this story also read
- Sex attacker tried to rape woman as she made her way to party
- Man denies murdering 80-year-old pensioner and stealing £15,000 from her
- 'Respected and trusted' administrator embezzled £30,000 from school funds
- Man threatened employee during attempted robbery on post office
- Young boy dies after being hit by a van on the outskirts of Aberdeen