A teenager who went missing from his home in Dundee has been found safe and well.
Shaun Scott was reported missing from Broughty Ferry after having last been seen in the Morar Place area of the town on Thursday at around 1pm.
Tayside Police launched an appeal for information to help trace the 16-year-old.
A spokesperson for the force confirmed on Wednesday morning that Mr Scott had been located.
The spokesperson said: "Tayside Police would like to confirm that missing person Shaun Scott, has been traced safe and well in Dundee this morning."
People who read this story also read
- Schoolgirl takes first steps just days after life-changing operation
- Good Samaritans thanked for rescuing woman who fell into river
- Man charged with attempted murder following street disturbance
- Met Office issues weather warning as severe rain batters Scotland
- Search continues for man missing in the Highlands for two weeks