Thieves stole around £1000 in a raid on a post office in Falkirk.
The theft happened at around 1pm on Wednesday at Tamfourhill Post Office at the town's Cumbrae Drive.
A Central Scotland Police spokeswoman said the force was keen to trace two men who were thought to have left the area in a light blue-coloured car.
She said: "A substantial amount of money was taken from the post office. We are keen to trace two men who left the area in a light blue coloured car. Should anyone have been in the area at the time and witnessed anything suspicious we urge them to come forward."
Anyone with information can contact Central Scotland Police on 01786 456000 or information can be given anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
People who read this story also read
- £23m school proposed in city to accommodate expanding population
- Police found drug addict's £74,000 heroin stash at his parents' home
- Appeal to find 77-year-old man missing from his home in Perth
- Portable hotel erected in centre of Edinburgh for festival season
- Woman accused of child sex charges 20 years ago is to face trial