A woman has appeared in court charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in March.
Natalie Scott, 26, appeared at Stirling Sheriff Court on Monday accused of murdering James Dornan.
The 33-year-old was found dead at Maitland Crescent, St Ninian's, Stirling on March 5.
Scott, of Falkirk, also faced a theft by shoplifting charge.
She made no plea or declaration during her brief appearance in private and on petition.
Her case was continued and she was remanded in custody.
People who read this story also read
- Hillwalker found dead after search operation by mountain rescue team
- Warning against eating shellfish due to rise in levels of natural toxin
- More than 30 charged following weekend police operation in Aberdeen
- Thousands of pounds worth of kitchen appliances stolen in Aberdeenshire
- Three people taken to hospital after multiple car accident